- MyBenefits Video Tutorial | Learn how to create an account, apply for benefits and file a weekly claim.
- Wages Tutorial | Learn what wages to report when filing your weekly claim.
Whether you live in South Carolina or another state and are filing for benefits in South Carolina, the below forms will help you keep accurate records, report appropriate information or file an appeal.
Click here for information on how to submit unemployment forms to DEW.
- Work Search Form (UCB-303) | Record your weekly work searches.
- Work Search Forms for Specific Circumstances:
- Availability Questionnaire - Interstate Form (276 RIC) | Use only if you live outside of South Carolina.
- Application for Waiver of No Fault Overpayment (BPC-252)
- Request for Appeal (APP-100) | File an appeal regarding UI benefits or tax.
- Application for Issuance of Witness Subpoena (APP-107) | Issue a subpoena to compel an individual's participation or produce evidence for your case.
- Leave to Appeal to the Appellate Panel Form (APP-111) | File an appeal to the appellate panel.
Note: All appeal documents (APP-100, APP-107 and APP-111) must contain the handwritten signature of the party completing the document before they will be accepted. After completing the appropriate document please print, sign, and return it to DEW’s Appeals Division via fax or regular mail at the address or number provided on the form.