Project Job One!
If you are looking for a job, you’ll find tens of thousands of positions listed by employers all over the state and other resources to help in your job search on SC Works Online Services (SCWOS).
SCWOS is the largest job database for job seekers in the state. By creating a free account, you can search jobs, set up a profile, post a resume, search for training opportunities, and more.
Learn more about Project Job One.
SC Works Online Services
SC Works Online Services (SCWOS) is new and improved! SCWOS links all of South Carolina's state and local workforce services and resources into a one-stop shop for job seekers and employers. SCWOS is the state's largest jobs database, which means if you are currently looking for work, this is the database to search. And if you are an employer, you can use this tool to post available positions, search for top candidates and review job market trends. All for FREE!
The latest updates will assist and enhance the job seeker experience. The newest features will personalize the experience, allow for individual touches, and help with finding the right opportunity.
Some of the new updates and features of SCWOS include:
- A user friendly, refreshed look that guides you to the tools you are looking for with just a few simple clicks.
- You can now add a personal touch to your profile and resume by uploading your picture! A smiling photo can help make a personal connection with your future employer.
- An improved resume builder will offer suggestions on where your resume could use a little more attention and how your current resume scores against criteria of a job in which you’re interested.
- Improved job searching tools help narrow your job search and makes it easier to find the right fit.
- A revamped Job Details page provides more of the information you want to see like average salary and icons will indicate how well your current skills match with the job posting’s requirements.
For more information, please view the PDF linked here for the latest SCWOS New Features for Job Seekers (PDF)or dive in and explore now at SCWOS.